No Products in the Cart
Book Keeper/ Accounts Administrator (Part time Permanent) (1 Day/Week)
Andrew Morris Golf is looking for an experienced Book Keeper/Accounts Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Director, the Accounts Administrator will work within a growing and successful local business, playing a pivotal role in the smooth running of the finance function.
This position will suit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is keen to join a stable business in a growing and friendly team.
This is a part time, permanent opportunity based outside Lisburn.
This role is available for an immediate start.
• Reconciliation of all bank and company credit card accounts
• Reconciliation of all reports from the internal retail management software
• Preparation of monthly payroll
• Compliance with pension and other legislation
• Preparation of financial, management & operational reports.
• Maintenance of company financial records
• Preparation of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists to HMRC
• Using electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality (GDPR)
• Generate and review reports detailing accounts payables status
• Any other duty deemed necessary by management.
• 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced finance function passing supplier invoices for payment within strict deadlines.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy are required for this position along with:
• GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
• Microsoft Excel experience.
• Sage 50 cloud Accounts experience. Minimum of 3 years.
• Be highly motivated and be capable of working on their own initiative and without supervision
• Account technician qualification or similar
• 8 years experience in a similar environment
• Knowledge of ODBC
• Line management experience
If you feel that you could be the ideal candidate for this position, please send your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Closing Date Friday 15th April @ 6pm**