Andrew Morris Golf is now recruiting!
Accounts Administrator (Full time Permanent)
Andrew Morris Golf is looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator to join their team. Reporting to the Director, the Accounts Administrator will work within a growing and successful local business, playing a pivotal role in the smooth running of the finance function.
This position will suit an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who is keen to join a stable business in a growing and friendly team. This is a full time, permanent opportunity based outside Lisburn. This role is available for an immediate start.
Closing date 19th June @ 12 noon
- Monitor incoming, and managing the processing of, high volume of supplier invoices
- Match orders, delivery dockets and invoices
- Passing supplier invoices for payment, disputing incorrect invoices, requesting credit notes for over charges and recording receipt of same within Sage
- Check to ensure that when items have been approved: all relevant nominal codes and information have been provided before posting to Sage
- Making payments to suppliers in a timely and efficient manner, ensuring terms are met
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Ensure monthly matching of all Direct Debit Accounts
- Comprehensive and accurate supplier file maintenance
- Establish good working relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Generate and review reports detailing accounts payables status
- Posting of lodgements;
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Reconciliation of all reports from the internal retail management software
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Compliance with pension and other legislation
- Using electronic and manual filing systems with due regard to security and confidentiality (GDPR)
- Preparation of financial, management & operational reports.
- Maintenance of all company financial records
- Assisting with the preparation of VAT Returns and EC Sales Lists to HMRC
- Responsible for day-to-day financial matters
- Stationery and consumables ordering.
- Processing staff expenses and reconciliation of company credit cards
- Any other duty deemed necessary by management.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced finance function passing supplier invoices for payment within strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy are required for this position along with:
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Microsoft Excel experience.
- Sage Line 50 Accounts experience. Minimum of 3 years.
- Data input experience.
- Be highly motivated and be capable of working on their own initiative and without supervision
- Account technician qualification or similar
- 10 years experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of ODBC
- Line management experience
Please email your CV and covering letter, in Microsoft word format, to email@example.com