The PING G400 Irons feature Cor-Eye technology and a Hyper 17-4 Stainless Steel head with premium hydropearl chrome finish which look stunning. PING have designed the irons with face flexing technology for faster ball speed and higher launch, giving you tour-player type performance with the forgiveness you need to find the putting surface more often.
Ping G400 Golf Iron Features;
- The Ping G400 irons feature innovative face-flexing technology that launch the ball faster and higher to give you tour-level distance with stopping power and forgiveness.
- Co-moulded 3-piece cavity badge provides an enriched impact response that creates a powerful sound and feel.
- Constructed from Hyper 17-4 stainless steel, which increases strength by 40% to allow for a thinner face and more face flexing.
- The face and hosel geometry creates a clean, streamlined look, preferred by golfers of all abilities.
- Complete with a HydroPearl Chrome finish, this premium finish reduces friction by 40% to improve launch and spin in wet conditions and from the rough.
Ping G400 Iron Condition
Head - 8
Shafts - 8
Grips - 7