Taylormade M2 Golf Iron Features:
- Thick-Thin Fluted Hosel: Removes 3 grams of extra mass trapped in the hosel that is re-distributed as low as possible throughout the head to lower the CG and promote higher launch and more ball speed.
- 360-degree Undercut: Expands the unsupported face area and removes weight from the topline for more ball speed across the face.
- Speed Pocket: Increased flexibility due to an even thinner sole increases launch angle and preserves ball speed, improving forgiveness for shots struck below the center of the face.
- Thin Face with Inverted Cone Technology: Works in conjunction with the Speed Pocket to enable fast, consistent ball speeds across the face that push the limits of distance performance in an iron.
- 3D Sound & Feel System: A light but extremely stiff 3D-badge system that manages sound and eliminates unwanted vibrations for superior feel, giving golfers a pure feeling distance iron.
Head - 7
Shafts - 8
Grips - 8