No Products in the Cart
Rory’s passion for golf took off after he received his first real set of clubs at age 5. Now, he’s teamed up with TaylorMade to create the RORY Junior Golf Set—a complete set of clubs designed to help young golfers ease into the game and grow their passion from an early age—just like Rory.
"Growing up, golf was an extremely important part of my life. It allowed me to stay active, enjoy the outdoors and have fun within a competitive sport. I partnered with TaylorMade to design the Rory Junior Set to give kids an easy introduction to golf so they can have the same opportunity I had to fall in love with the game." Rory McIlroy.
This 6-Piece set has been specifically designed for the junior golfers measuring between 42” & 52” tall. The Junior Rory Golf Set features a 400cc Titanium driver that comes with a signature, special edition St. Bernard headcover, just like Rory’s own. A super easy-to-launch rescue club with matching cover, a cavity style 7 iron and sand wedge and a centre shafted half mallet putter.
Taylormade Rory Junior Golf Package Features;
- Golf Set designed for junior 42" to 52" tall (106cm - 132cm)
- 400cc titanium driver with special edition St. Bernard headcover
- Easy-to-launch Rescue for maximum distance and playability
- Oversized, perimeter-weighted 7 iron & SW for amazing forgiveness and consistency
- Center-shafted mallet putter for easy alignment
- Lightweight stand bag, ergonomically designed for junior golfers