The TaylorMade RSi UDI Utility Iron has a hollow body construction and is constructed using stainless steel.The club face is made from a thinner, stronger Carpenter Steel which Taylormade say will create faster ball speeds. Taylormade have included their signature Speed Pocket system.
This is where they have created a 3 millimetre “pocket”/ slot in the sole of the club. This design and allows the face to flex more at impact even with off centre hits. The science behind it creates a higher launch and greater ball speed, especially on shots hit low on the face.
**All shafts are KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff**
Taylormade RSi TP UDI driving Iron Features:
- Designed for strong playable trajectory with optimum control off the tee and the fairway.
- Hollow construction with welded 455 carpenter steel face provides low CG and high ball speed.
- Advanced Speed Pocket technology for distance, consistency and high launch.
- Advanced sound dampening system for better feel and sound.
- KBS Tour C-Taper Lite shaft (as standard) provides stability and trajectory control.