No Products in the Cart
Under Armour's ColdGear® Reactor Golf Hybrid Jacket is the insulated jacket you can actually play in. That's because the insulation adapts to your activity level, so as you heat up, it lets out warmth. Under Armour's ColdGear® Reactor intelligent insulation adapts to any activity for non-stop comfort and total versatility whilst lofty insulation with quilting traps heat, but still allows air to flow so you don't overheat.
Storm technology also helps to keep rain out, repelling water so it takes longer to soak through if you are caught in a light shower and soft, stretchy ColdGear® knit cuffs provide extra protection from the elements and a snug fit. There are two secure zipped pockets for storage of essential items and a reflective Under Armour logo on the left chest and at the back, below the collar, completes the look.
Under Armour ColdGear® Reactor Hybrid Golf Jacket Features:
• Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
• ColdGear® Reactor intelligent insulation
• Lofty insulation with quilting traps heat, but still allows air to flow so you don't overheat
• Smooth ripstop woven fabric paired with lightweight stretch-woven fabric for durability and mobility
• Built-in mesh bi-swing provides ultimate mobility
• Secure, zip hand pockets
• Soft, stretchy ColdGear® knit cuffs for added comfort and a snug fit
• Reflective logo